Quotes Of The Day.... Stupid things



 Marshal Ferdinand Foch
(In the year 1911) Airplanes are interesting toys, but they have no military value. 

Gerry Brown
The private enterprise system indicates that some people have higher incomes than others.

Dan Quayle
It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment; it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.

Gib Lewis
I cannot tell you how grateful I am. I am filled with humidity.

Richard Nixon
I was under medication when I made the decision to burn the tapes.

George Bush
I have opinions of my own... strong opinions... but I don't always agree with them.

Wally Hickel
You can't just let nature run wild.

Dan Quayle
What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق